The rules for this award are:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2) Put the award logo on your blog.
3) Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4) Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Nominate ten blogs.
*20 questions are too much for me, so I chose 5 questions from Carrie and 5 from Mikayla.
1) Do you prefer ebooks or printed books?
I love printed books, but I live in Colombia, and getting printed books in english is hard and it’s also expensive. That’s why I love my Kindle so much.
2) Which book would you like to see as a movie?
The Throne of Glass series! I just think it would make an epic movie, full of action and magic.
3) Who is your favorite author(s)?
There are a lot of them, but this three are my favorite right now: Sarah J. Maas, Alexandra Bracken, and Maggie Stiefvater
4) Vampires or werewolves or both or neither?
Vampires, I just don’t like Werewolves that much. Actually, I don’t think I have read a book that it’s only about werewolves.
5) How many books, both printed and ebooks, do you own in total?
Around 40 printed books and about a 100 ebooks. Maybe. Maybe more.
1) If you could be any book character for a day, who would it be?
Hermione Granger, without a doubt. She is one of my favorite characters of all time.
2) If you could live in any book world, which one would it be?
I would live in the Harry Potter world, because there’s magic and I could go to Hogwarts.
3) Are there any books that you hate which everyone else seems to love?
A lot of people dislike the Vampire Academy series, but I love it.
4) Which three book characters would you have over for dinner?
I think Celaena, Hermione and Elizabeth Bennet. We could talk about books and it would be amazing!
5) Who is you favorite Disney princess?
Belle, probably. She likes books, and that’s reason enough.
What is your favorite book you have read this year?
Do you have a favorite blogger? Who is it?
What’s your favorite classic?
What’s your most anticipated book of 2016?
Do you participate in any memes? Which is your favorite?
Which type of blog post do you enjoy the most?
Do you watch booktube videos? Who is your favorite booktuber?
How long have you been blogging?
What are you currently reading? Do you have a favorite quote from that book? What is it?
How many language do you know?