This is a last minute post, I just wanted to let you know that I will be participating in the TBR Takedown readathon hosted by Shannon (@leaninglights). This readathon is gonna take place from June 20 to June 26, which means it starts tomorrow, and everyone is gonna be using #TBRTakedown on Twitter. Here are the books I want to read during this readathon:
I’m already 60% into The Winner’s Curse, so I plan to finish that and I want to complete the entire Winner’s Trilogy. I don’t think I will finish the other two, especially A Clash of Kings (because it’s HUGE!), but I want to have other options in case I need a break from the series.
There’s 5 challenges and you don’t have to participate in all of them and you can use the same book to complete different challenges. So here they are:
1) A book that’s been on your tbr shelf for over a year: The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
2) An unread sequel sitting on your tbr shelf: The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski/ A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
3) A first book in a series in your tbr shelf: The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
4) An ‘out of your comfort zone’ book on le tbr shelf: The Secret History by Donna Tartt
5) A book from your most recent book haul: The Secret History by Donna Tartt
So that’s what I’m gonna be doing the entire week and I hope I can read at least 3 of these book.
Are any of you participating in this readthon? What are you reading?