I don’t know if I’m the only one that does this, but Sunday is usually the day I spend catching up with all the posts that I didn’t have time to read during the week. Today, I was checking out blog posts and commenting, and I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my favorite bookish posts of this week with you guys. So here they are!
1. I want to start with a post that almost made me cry (which rarely happens!), because I thought a lot of you guys would love it as much as I did, and it’s Prisioner of Azkaban Feels by the lovely Micheline. If you don’t follow her blog, you should! She is the nicest person ever and there’s always a bunch of Harry Potter post on her blog that will fill you with all the feels!
2. Another post I really enjoyed was What Matters Most: # of books, pages, or quality? which was written by Jess. I think she made some very good points in this discussion and you should check it out!
3. The next one is a very funny post by the amazing Beth and it’s called How to: Freak Out Over Book Professionally If you want to laugh for a while, this post is for you!
4. This post written by the lovely Claire inspired me a lot, the tittle of this post is Reason I Bookstagram and all the reasons are so good that they made me want to try this!
5. I have read a few posts like this, but the drama keeps happening, so I think this kind of posts are still necessary. Here’s Anikkas’s post I can’t deal with drama (even in the bookish community)
6. So much pretty dresses inspired by Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone… here’s Alexa’s Bookish Style Guide
If you read or wrote an amzing post this week, don’t be shy! Leave me the link in the comments, I would love to check it out.