I started this new feature last week and I really liked the response to it, so here it is again! This are my some of favorite posts from this week.
1) I want to start with a guest post over at Princessica of Books, Divya a blogger from India shared the Cons of Being a Bookworm from India. I’m from Colombia, so I related to all the cons that she mentioned.
2) I found a really interesting discussion over at Fiery Reads about Technicalities vs Enjoyment: Which Matters More to You? I have talked about something similar in my discussion The Complicated Art of Rating Books
3) It seems there’s a lot of discussions about bookstagram lately. Last week, I included one in my post and here’s another one I found interesting Bookstagram: is it about the enjoyment or the likes?
4) The lovely Giselle over at A Book of a Cup of Coffee did an amazing interview with Jay Kristoff. I haven’t read any of his books (Don’t kill me, they are on my tbr!) , but his tweets are amazing.
5) Here’s a post I really loved, it was written by Cait at Papar Fury and it’s about How to Appropriately and Effectively Recommend Books, I love her posts so much and I’m sure you will too!
If you read or wrote an amazing post this week, don’t be shy! Leave me the link in the comments, I would love to check it out.