Hi guys! I’m back! I have not been around that much for the last two weeks, I started my new semester at Uni and it’s been really hectic because I have to present my reserch plan for my dissertation before the semester ends. I have been so stressed out that I have barely posted anything and I have not been checking out blog posts. Thankfully I have managed to read a bit, so that’s good. Anyway, today was my catch up day and I found some amazing blog posts, so I’m posting some of my favorite.
1) This is a really interesting and helpful post about How to Plan a Blog Event . This was a guest post by Claire from Cover to Cover over at Chasing Faerytales.
2) As always,, Cait @ Paper Fury has an unique and entertaining blog post for all of us. This time is Under-Appreciated Bookworm Talents.
3) I was very surprised to find a post that resonated so much with my expiriences, especially, with my decisions about Uni and my majors (anthropology and political sciences). This is an amazing guest post by Jillian form Jillian’s Book and it was posted in Cover to Cover and it’s called How Reading Shapes Life Expiriences.
4) So many good recommendations in one post! Here are the 17 Must Read Books This Summer posted by Jamie @ Perpetual Page Turner.
5) It’s Twirling Pages blogiversary and the celebratory post is really sweet post about What Blogging Means to Her. Also, there’s a giveaway.
6) Jamie @ Perpetual Page Turner gives amazing book recommendations, that becomes obvious because this is the second post of book recs by her on this list. Whatcha in the Mood for? The Romance (or Lack of One) Edition.
If you read or wrote an amazing post this week, don’t be shy! Leave me the link in the comments, I would love to check it out.