Hi guys! I know I haven’t posted in a while, getting back into blogging consistently has been harder than what I thought it was gonna be.
I’m sorry, because this post is not gonna be very interesting. This past few weeks have been hard because some things were happening in my relationship with my boyfriend and it was a very sad period of time. Last night, we finally decided to break up after a little over two years together and I have been in a cry fest since then. But this post isn’t about that. I just wanted to ask for recommendations of books that I can read while going through hearbreak. Here are some of the things I’m looking for:
- Books that made you laugh or made you happy
- I usually read New Adult when I’m feeling anxious or sad, so if you have New Adult recommendations, those are welcome as well.
- The easy to read, make you feel better type of YA Contemporary. ( I just finished When Dimple Met Rishi a few minutes ago and it really distracted me and help me stop feeling sad for a little bit).
- Some fantasy or sci fi that has a good romance and it’s really entertaining may help as well.
- If you can think of any other things that makes me feel better, go ahead and tell me below.
- Also, it can be a movie or tv show that made you laugh or made you happy, or that you think it would be entertaining and it would distract me right now.
That’s it! Thank you for reading this and please let me your recommendations in the comments.