The Short-a-thon is a readathon that will take place from December 21st to December 31st and it’s hosted by Destiny @Howling Libraries and Kathy @Books and Munches. The goal is simple: to focus on reading the shortest books in our TBR! My one requierment to count a book for this is that it has to be less than 250 pages.
I’m not entirely sure how well I’ll do in this readathon since I will be traveling to Paris and Rome the days in which this takes place, but I want to get to 150 books read in 2018 and so I need to read A LOT during December. Obviuosly nothing happens if I don’t reach that goal, but I really want to.
I chose 10 books, and below I mention the number of pages f each book and why I want to read it. Here are the 10 books I’m planning to read:
- Pages: 181
- I love #romanceclass books and I have heard great things about the author
- Pages: 104
- trans main character written by a trans author? Sign me in! Also, I read and liked another Chant’s book, so I think I’ll like this one.
- Pages: 181
- I have been meaning to read a Neil Gaiman book for a while and it’s finally time!
- Pages: 118
- I discovered my love for creepy/scary books this year and I’m intrigued by this one.
- Pages: 226
- Patrick Ness is another one of those authors that I have been meaning to read for a while and this seems like the perfect opportunity.
- Pages: 208
- I want to finish this trilogy before the end of the year. I want to know how it ends!
- Pages: 142
- I follow the author on twitter and she’s great, so I want to support her book.
- Pages: 96
- A short and fluffy story is just what I need for the end of the year
- Pages: 210
- This was on the tbr I wrote at the beginning of the year, I want to read at least one more book on that list.
- Pages: 109
- I have been curious about this for ages since I have seen some of the images around. It’s finally time to check it out!
What are some short books you love? Are you participating in short-a-thon? Have you completed your Goodreads goal?
Add me on